There's something fishy about this build...

You need to come to my build thread obviously

Car Crash Fire GIF by Farmers Insurance ®
 
Last edited:
We’ll go back a page if you want to read about my possibly unhealthy love of dragon wrasse

That sure was something.

Looking forward to seeing more of your tank, and hopefully you've made it back home (or will soon)
 
I made it to the airport.
5 jack-knifed trailers and 2 other vehicles in snow banks on the way.
Went sliding once.
Very pretty though
 
Last edited:
My engineer is fine. Its the maroon clown that is the worst. It is constantly flappping in the sand
My leopard likes to do that. Always a dust storm in the tank.
 
Anyone want to hear a political fish joke? Two thumbs up and I will PM you
:thinking-face: :thinking-face: :thinking-face: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :D:D:D
 
Ironically this is not the first time that got to talk about my favorite fish today…
IMG_3087.jpeg

I like my women how I like my coffee: ground up, stuffed into a burlap sack, and strapped to the back of a donkey by a man named, "Julio".
I like my women like I like my brake pedal- high and tight.
 
Added GFO, increased AFR, restarted AB+, pulled a ton of algae out, cleaned the socks, rearranged some rocks, moved a birds nest and an acro down as they weren't looking happy, didn't make a nice bullet point list like @JoJosReef to make this easy to read.
IMG_3135.jpeg
IMG_3136.jpeg
IMG_3137.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new