There's something fishy about this build...

Other people would be the biggest threat, especially when trying to fight your way out of a city.

Correct. While I’m not actually living in Chicago proper any longer, the population of my suburb is what people who don’t live in a big city consider a big city lol… Around 150-200,000 people live in my suburb.
 
the goonies sloth GIF
 
Not sure where in IL you're located, but what's your preferred LFS? I'm always looking for new spots.

Confirmed PetCo by me also only sells cat/dog stuff, and very limited (and depressing looking) freshwater. Not even a hint of salt.
we're in springfield. As for salt supplies, I order most of my stuff online. For livestock I go over to Fluorescent reefs.
 
we're in springfield. As for salt supplies, I order most of my stuff online. For livestock I go over to Fluorescent reefs.

Ahh okay. If you ever make your way up north, give me a shout!
 
Just wander around shouting. He’ll find you
She has a penchant for wandering off when shopping, therefore I cannot see The Dainty Dictator over the shelves, given that she is so short. So I move to a central location in whatever store we happen to find ourselves and yell, "wife" in my army voice. Most people find it amusing. Not her, though.
 
She has a penchant for wandering off when shopping, therefore I cannot see The Dainty Dictator over the shelves, given that she is so short. So I move to a central location in whatever store we happen to find ourselves and yell, "wife" in my army voice. Most people find it amusing. Not her, though.
Her proper title is "Supreme Empress of Dominance and Eternal Authority"
 
You missed something
No, I most certainly did not. That orange kitty on your shoulder only has a clear coat so as not to detract from their fur.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new