There's something fishy about this build...

Speedo Dancing GIF
 
I mean there are way uglier ones but if we are talking just :yawning-face:
If you don't know its really I just prefer fish with patterns. I don't like monochromatic as much.
 
Just found out about the sarcastic fringehead (Neoclinus blanchardi), figured I'd share...
Sarcastic_fringehead_Neoclinus_blanchardi1.jpg

I would have called it the blenny from hell
Does not look sarcastic to me. Overly dramatic maybe
 
Even I got posts removed... :oops:
My actually innocent post about how I thought a thong was just a strip of leather was removed :face-with-tears-of-joy: In my defense my favorite author growing up is Australian. Those boys made a lot of things out of thongs in his books.
 
Also this survived and this joke is so dark even I felt guilty posting it.
IMG_3368.png


Also also I do have a screenshot of that one person who was very grateful to Randy…
 
My actually innocent post about how I thought a thong was just a strip of leather was removed :face-with-tears-of-joy: In my defense my favorite author growing up is Australian. Those boys made a lot of things out of thongs in his books.
So did my chanclas...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new