There's something fishy about this build...

Also this survived and this joke is so dark even I felt guilty posting it.
IMG_3368.png


Also also I do have a screenshot of that one person who was very grateful to Randy…
I want to see the mods reaction to the randy post
chef-skinner-skinner.gif
 
Last edited:
It’s just that we get a lot of reports on stuff and rightly so after we go looking. It’s perfectly possible to have a good time without getting crude and breaking the rules. Now if you were all young teenagers I might understand! :p We want you to have a good time with one another here but just keep it in the bounds of our rules. Thank you!
 
But if it’s any consolation at all….i lub you all!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
 
It’s just that we get a lot of reports on stuff and rightly so after we go looking. It’s perfectly possible to have a good time without getting crude and breaking the rules. Now if you were all young teenagers I might understand! :p We want you to have a good time with one another here but just keep it in the bounds of our rules. Thank you!
We're just old teenagers over here Rev.
 
We're just old teenagers over here Rev.

I'm more like you than you know......I'm a super old young teenager! Tonya always calls me a big kid! HA!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new