There's something fishy about this build...

Spirobid thingy?
Looks more like a tiny limpet but it could be. It's so small I didn't even see it until I zoomed in for the photo.
 
...
Screenshot_20250330-142912.png
 
I think @Miami Reef was right. It wasn't attached to anything. I followed @klc 's way and added a small bowl of sand - I figure that will help keep the Nassariuses and Conches (and Ceriths and Wrasses) from flipping it as easily.
 
Did we determine it's Wrasse plural or Wrasses plural or either/or/both/neither?

Maybe like mouse/mice it's wrasse/wreece?
 
Did we determine it's Wrasse plural or Wrasses plural or either/or/both/neither?

Maybe like mouse/mice it's wrasse/wreece?
Nope...
If only we had an OG wrasse nerd here like @SaltyT?
 
Did we determine it's Wrasse plural or Wrasses plural or either/or/both/neither?

Maybe like mouse/mice it's wrasse/wreece?
Wrassi ??
 
lil fan worms. I see 2.
Do those blue dots really pop with your light on the clam or is this an accurate representation photo of its color?
Hopefully you get to see them in person. A nice colored clam is unbeatable in beauty. The only thing is. You can't frag them like coral. So those sick gems are a lot cheaper than "some random grail name" coral.
 
lil fan worms. I see 2.

Hopefully you get to see them in person. A nice colored clam is unbeatable in beauty. The only thing is. You can't frag them like coral. So those sick gems are a lot cheaper than "some random grail name" coral.
The Derasa KLC got from the same store (the day before I bought mine) has a blue rim on the mantle.
 
I think @Miami Reef was right. It wasn't attached to anything. I followed @klc 's way and added a small bowl of sand - I figure that will help keep the Nassariuses and Conches (and Ceriths and Wrasses) from flipping it as easily.
I saw a pretty cool clam holder thing on etsy. Now that I've typed out clam... it's all I'm seeing on my timeline.
 
I saw a pretty cool clam holder thing on etsy. Now that I've typed out clam... it's all I'm seeing on my timeline.
Don’t start messaging with @Fish Styx! He will turn your timeline into a horror scape.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new