There's something fishy about this build...

Yes! @Anna K has already had this:

That one never fails to get me laughing, followed by "What are you laughing like a horse about?" Followed by a "Oh, just my people doing weird detritus."
 
My jellyfish friend sent me this. Thought it looked so good I wanted to share
e0fe4582-74e4-4af6-b0ea-d4d7ae78ef23.jpeg
how did he send it to you... Jellyfish don't have arms.
 
Why does MOTM have to ask hard questions? What can’t it be something easy like. “Name all your fish’s scientific name?”

Maybe I will enter… IDK
 
Don’t start messaging with @Fish Styx! He will turn your timeline into a horror scape.
He means DM's, and yes- it will have an effect on your algorithm.

Edit: To be fair, though, I did make it my mission to corrupt @Slocke 's
 
Last edited:
He means DM's, and yes- it will have an effect on your algorithm.

Edit: To be fair, though, I did make it my mission to corrupt @Slocke 's
Little do you know. @Slocke is the corrupter. He just has everyone thinking he's a random
Flip Flop Beach GIF
 
Little guy is finally, definitely eating!
IMG_5066.jpeg


Why do none of my other wrasse put up with photography anymore?
IMG_5054.jpeg


I do actually have some LPS
IMG_5072.jpeg
IMG_5078.jpeg


That's all folks!
IMG_5086.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Little guy is finally, definitely eating!
IMG_5066.jpeg


Why do none of my other wrasse put up with photography anymore?
IMG_5054.jpeg


I do actually have some LPS
IMG_5072.jpeg
IMG_5078.jpeg


That's all folks!
IMG_5086.jpeg
Nice shots!
 
Based on people's reactions to my MOTM entry, people are not reading my entry. Ah, well, probably for the best. I may change it later.
Why, what did Me say?
 
Is there something wrong with Pedro II the Magnanimous?
You’d like him. Like you, he was randomly selected to win something. In this case to be my inspiration.
 
Based on people's reactions to my MOTM entry, people are not reading my entry. Ah, well, probably for the best. I may change it later.
Pedro II wouldn't care 😂
 
I'm obviously easily inspired... My inspiration is Peter Daly (Priest).

Fr. Peter Daly was an Irish priest, c. 1788-1868.
 
How come you guys get cool people and I get a flipping boat race 🙄
1000009066.jpg
That’s not any boat race! That’s the boat race!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new