There's something fishy about this build...

How come you guys get cool people and I get a flipping boat race 🙄
1000009066.jpg

Oh hush, I got a highway 😂

IMG_7176.png
 
Haven't we already determined that it's a DUMPSTER of raccoons?


Also, no difference. We are a dumpster.
Is this just been you two? I made an exceptional appeal for all to "think of the children", but I would consider a rewrite for the chance at a public homage to my greatness from you lot.
 
Is this just been you two? I made an exceptional appeal for all to "think of the children", but I would consider a rewrite for the chance at a public homage to my greatness from you lot.
I think it should be open to all
 
Last edited:
Is this just been you two? I made an exceptional appeal for all to "think of the children", but I would consider a rewrite for the chance at a public homage to my greatness from you lot.
Or maybe we do a fight club style entry for the next 8 months where the winner of the previous month gets to call out the next two "contestants"
 
Or maybe we do a fight club style entry for the next 8 months where the winner of the previous month gets to call out the next two "contestants"
That might increase engagement.
 
Haven't we already determined that it's a DUMPSTER of raccoons?


Also, no difference. We are a dumpster.
With a fire or without? Raccoons typically prefer without.
 
Ok, so I've been working on my Mariner of the Month answer for this month and so far I've come up with:

My greatest inspiration in this hobby is Peter Daly. Peter Daly was an Irish priest circa 1788 to 1868. We know that he did not step on a CMZ-40 nor did he watch She was an Astronaut's Daughter.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new