There's something fishy about this build...

Hahahaha
That's dark

Yeah. I'm choosing to lose this month. @JoJosReef @Fish Styx thats why I'm losing, because I chose to.
We accept your yield with grace and dignity. You will still forfeit your lands, title and wives, but you may keep your honor.
 
We accept your yield with grace and dignity. You will still forfeit your lands, title and wives, but you may keep your honor.
What if he never had honor?
 
@JoJosReef is whopping our butts, and deservedly so. The better reefer is in the lead.
You’re whipping my butt! What happened?! Last time I put even less effort and still beat you! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
We accept your yield with grace and dignity. You will still forfeit your lands, title and wives, but you may keep your honor.
Luckily I have none of those. Good thing you didn't ask for my mistresses.
Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
 
You’re whipping my butt! What happened?! Last time I put even less effort and still beat you! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
I've been burning through Kolache like you wouldn't believe.
 
Home!!
Everything in the tanks looks great!! And someone decided to help me keep this Monti in check! I'm guessing the Foxface.
IMG_3922.jpeg

IMG_3923.jpeg

Ugggh look at all this tacky orange. I need to watch out or my tank will look like @Fish Styx
 
Home!!
Everything in the tanks looks great!! And someone decided to help me keep this Monti in check! I'm guessing the Foxface.
IMG_3922.jpeg

IMG_3923.jpeg

Ugggh look at all this tacky orange. I need to watch out or my tank will look like @Fish Styx
Lookin' good, brotatochip!
 
I took some liberties with your photo. I hope you don't mind:

1000002283.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new