There's something fishy about this build...

AI blades grow and glow. If the background is gray then it’s on the grow side. If it’s purple the glow. I think maybe my corals under the glow are prettier? Which is annoying because the glow makes things hard to photograph.


Anyway someone name this acropora! I’m guessing “Dr Seuss” is already taken.
IMG_3948.jpeg

BTW I did not alter colors at all. This is just an orange filter and some folding with warmth.
Slocke's Bivittatus
 
I'm using three photos to explain what I was doing today. I'm sure you all can put the pieces together, right? One image has something special just for @Fish Styx in it.
IMG_3994.jpeg
IMG_3996.jpeg
IMG_3990.jpeg

If you guessed I was using an infrared camera to identify how full the tanks are, you are right, and you win a no-expense-paid trip to sunny southern Alabama, where you can enjoy wading in oily sludge.

Also, my job is nasty.
 
I'm using three photos to explain what I was doing today. I'm sure you all can put the pieces together, right? One image has something special just for @Fish Styx in it.
IMG_3994.jpeg
IMG_3996.jpeg
IMG_3990.jpeg

If you guessed I was using an infrared camera to identify how full the tanks are, you are right, and you win a no-expense-paid trip to sunny southern Alabama, where you can enjoy wading in oily sludge.

Also, my job is nasty.
1000002378.jpg
 
Now to MOTM... What song?

Currently, thoughts are as follows:

Melancholy pick: Ghost Towns by Radical Face because I'm always on the road and don't get nearly as much time with my tanks as I'd like.

Humorous pick: Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen because.... well, here's the kicker. I'm thinking I'll list several serious considerations for what the perfect song for my tank would be, none of which have anything to do with FBG. Then I'd conclude "... thus I believe the ideal theme song for my tank is Fat Bottomed Girls.

Atmospherical pick: Echoes by Pink Floyd because it's fitting and the perfect song to watch the tank to, too.


And I was going to list more, but I've run out of ideas right now, and the mosquitoes are eating me. Anyway, why not listen to my favorite song right now?

 
I'm using three photos to explain what I was doing today. I'm sure you all can put the pieces together, right? One image has something special just for @Fish Styx in it.
IMG_3994.jpeg
IMG_3996.jpeg
IMG_3990.jpeg

If you guessed I was using an infrared camera to identify how full the tanks are, you are right, and you win a no-expense-paid trip to sunny southern Alabama, where you can enjoy wading in oily sludge.

Also, my job is nasty.
1) Tetanus booster
2) Burkholderia naturally acquired immunity
3) Battery is full!
 
Now to MOTM... What song?

Currently, thoughts are as follows:

Melancholy pick: Ghost Towns by Radical Face because I'm always on the road and don't get nearly as much time with my tanks as I'd like.

Humorous pick: Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen because.... well, here's the kicker. I'm thinking I'll list several serious considerations for what the perfect song for my tank would be, none of which have anything to do with FBG. Then I'd conclude "... thus I believe the ideal theme song for my tank is Fat Bottomed Girls.

Atmospherical pick: Echoes by Pink Floyd because it's fitting and the perfect song to watch the tank to, too.


And I was going to list more, but I've run out of ideas right now, and the mosquitoes are eating me. Anyway, why not listen to my favorite song right now?


Whoa... Whoa... Whoaaaaa there, Turbo! Pump those breaks a bit. I believe a magnanimous and generous person has recently afforded you some grace. So it is only right that you wait until said person has set the terms for this month's contest before any decisions are made.
 
Whoa... Whoa... Whoaaaaa there, Turbo! Pump those breaks a bit. I believe a magnanimous and generous person has recently afforded you some grace. So it is only right that you wait until said person has set the terms for this month's contest before any decisions are made.
Fine fine.
Don't take too long. Only 8 days to go!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new