There's something fishy about this build...

I like a nice, dry gin martini with a twist. Preferably Bombay Sapphire; but only in the summer, and only when the sun is out. Otherwise, my martinis are Belvedere and filthy.
Oh yuh? My acros like 2 ounces of everclear, 3 ounces of distilled water mixed with 5 ounces of vinegar!
 
Oh yuh? My acros like 2 ounces of everclear, 3 ounces of distilled water mixed with 5 ounces of vinegar!
They go hard. I wanna party with them.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, wait... @littlefoxx is the officer of the law. My apologies.


I mean, if you've got them, though....
 
You're welcome to swing by anytime. :cool:
I have and
Sport Racing GIF by NASCAR


Where Am I Bus GIF
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in touch with my feminine side, just the other day I did some dishes and cleaned some things.. tonight I'll be cooking and doing laundry :face-in-clouds:
Shots fired.
 
You're welcome to swing by anytime. :cool:



Bring your handcuffs
And for the mods sake a BYOHC party is so that you can arrest yourself if you become to inebriated. Nothing else
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new