There's something fishy about this build...

No Way Wow GIF by Adele Morse - Stoned Fox Official
 
Well I still have fake Covid fever… I do have a tendency to go very loopy but I think I'm fine

Still can take a FTS!
IMG_4273.jpeg

So tell me what your favorite thing about my tank is?
The corals, the fish, the scape??
Thats pretty nice flow!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 29.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new