There's something fishy about this build...

No Way Wow GIF by Adele Morse - Stoned Fox Official
 
Well I still have fake Covid fever… I do have a tendency to go very loopy but I think I'm fine

Still can take a FTS!
IMG_4273.jpeg

So tell me what your favorite thing about my tank is?
The corals, the fish, the scape??
Thats pretty nice flow!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new