There's something fishy about this build...

Made a raspberry and blackberry cheesecake brownie. Will it be any good? Probably not because I ignored the recipe because it wanted to use cherries and gluten free flour.
IMG_4292.jpeg
 
Made a raspberry and blackberry cheesecake brownie. Will it be any good? Probably not because I ignored the recipe because it wanted to use cherries and gluten free flour.
IMG_4292.jpeg
gluten free is more yuk anyway.
 
Never seen her this high but she is looking nice and fat!
1749957641180.jpeg
Mine learned to eat from the feeding baster today, he's going to get so much fatter so much faster...
 
These are extremely aggressive and dangerous coral. They are known for the loss of many lives.

You should just send them my way.
Montipora and pavona? Sure
I'll send them right out!
😉
 
I've joined the band of reefers that see montis almost as pests. My pavona isn't though. I'm the crazy parent who's kid can do no wrong when it comes to ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-myyy pavona.
 
So I won some stuff... What to do... what to do...?

I'm thinking I'll put the TSA gift card towards some high-end micromussa's to complete micromussa island.
https://topshelfaquatics.com/collections/lps-corals/products/rainbow-micromussa-coral-pic_c4_060525https://topshelfaquatics.com/collec...ucts/rainbow-acan-coral-instore_oci_c3_052225
As for the other two gift cards... I can't think of a single dry product I need. May be giving one or both of those away...
Wait, you already got your GCs!?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new