There's something fishy about this build...

Mushrooms look happy, GSP doesn’t
IMG_5562.jpeg
 
Saltwater aquarium
I wasn't impressed w/ the one coral order I attempted with them either. I'll continue to use them for drygoods, but I'll go elsewhere for corals.
 
Some random shots. This is the oddest Acropora I own. It grows like a birds nest. One of the TSA new fragsa in the back
IMG_5619.jpeg


The new plate, the old plate, my pavona, and the beginnings of war!
IMG_5620.jpeg


Randoms
IMG_5621.jpeg

IMG_5622.jpeg
IMG_5623.jpeg


The most colorful of the new TSA.
IMG_5624.jpeg


TSA on the right, BC on the left.
IMG_5625.jpeg


Finally someone was wanting a gold mushroom?

IMG_5626.jpeg
 
Some LPS look a little pieved so tests:
Alk 8.1
Pho 0.32
Nit 14.7

Hmm
I have increased feeding but I like these numbers
 
Last edited:
I love how, even with the dress, you're still being modest and wearing the stars to protect JoJo's sensitivities.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new