There's something fishy about this build...

Do you guys have particular regions that you "service"?
Yeah, 10 offices around the country (many of whom have satellites) so we can respond to emergencies promptly. After my own region 4 I probably know 9 the best.

1779710787175.jpeg
 
Yeah, 10 offices around the country (many of whom have satellites) so we can respond to emergencies promptly. After my own region 4 I probably know 9 the best.

1779710787175.jpeg
I'm currently in zone #3 and am about to blow up a 7-11 bathroom. You may want to warn your friends.
 
I'm currently in zone #3 and am about to blow up a 7-11 bathroom. You may want to warn your friends.
One of my better friends is a Region 3 OSC (my job) and she's no stranger to similar shenanigans. You're gonna need to up your game.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new