Thermal box liner instead of styrofoam

  • Thread starter Thread starter jason
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jason

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2008
Messages
144
Reaction score
41
Location
CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious if anyone has tried using thermal liner rather than conventional styrofoam?
 
I use the thermal bubble insulation (same thing). I have tested it in 100 degree heat in the sun all day and checked temp was all good. Also with heat packs in cold they do very well. I probably use more than needed just as added insurance
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new