• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Thermos Swap

reefermadness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There should be communication between swappers. I was burned last time and did not receive anything. I will post the users name and where he lives just in case he tries this again!

Think USPS will ship back to you ok to keep costs down? Where are you located? I am in Norwalk Connecticut. Just trying to figure out if USPS priority might make it there even faster or something. If that is the route we will go, I could always send to you first, that way you can get them and then ship back at your leisure from the job or whatever.

Plan to email me direct incase clubzoa doesn't send me an email notification as they haven't been doing. You can get me at [email protected]....saltman123

Do not swap with this guy...He will burn you!

Last edited:

nellahtes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how many frags are we doing? i am ready whenever, but i ask that i be allowed some time for the frags to heal before shipping them.

sdietz2469

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i mighy be ones i have are not just the average variety down, but again, i am a little wiery.... as the ones i have ready arent the average and i dont really want to be burnt... but i have the following
eagle eye zoos
radioactive dragon eye zoos
fire and ice zoos
solomon blue zoos
tubs blue zoos
true blue palys
PPE
cinnamon paly
AOG
PRPE
purple deaths
nuclear greens
kedds reds
blue snowfalke clove polyps
and a few others...

... and i dont want some no name zoos in the trade... i would like to get some of the following....
red wines zoos
tangerine nebulas zoos
darth maul zoos
envy edition AOI zoa's
atlantis purple dream zoas
star wars palys
xmen palys
armagedons
rastas
mowhawks
oranjii zoos
flamethrower palys
valantines day massacre paly.....

let me know if anybody has any of these that they would like to trade...
shane

OP
OP
VanGogh121

VanGogh121

Melba Toast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i mighy be ones i have are not just the average variety down, but again, i am a little wiery.... as the ones i have ready arent the average and i dont really want to be burnt... but i have the following
This seems to be the common problem with this and and the one I am setting up on a local board. One person gets in with frogspawn, orange cap, and green slimmer and everyone else jumps ship.... :(

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just a side note.

You can always set up a private type trade in the premium members selling/trading forum. Then again you have to be a premium member to see it.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68

You could basically do a trade to where you have to show what your trading and agree that it's something you all want.

aquaman3680

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have to agree, most of what I have to trade is rather high end stuff i would not want to get some common zoa or paly that is not worth anything to me. As far as what I would have to trade

Nuclear Greens
Purple Death
Orange Organisms
Miami Hurricanes
Rose Nebulas
Devils Armor
Bambams
Whodahs? Cat Eyes
Emeralds On fire
RPE
Chameleon People Charmers
ATL Triple Red
ATL Fire and Ice

Looking for:

Rainbows
ATL Purple Passion
Purple Dream
Alien Eyes
Valentines Day Massacre
Spider man
Darth Maul
Satans Breath
Armageddons
There are a few others I am not thinking of too.

If we can get a rare thermos swap that would be cool.

Matt

Teeka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to be in too.

Ones I have fragged right now is:
Mohawks
Bambams
Whammin Watermelons
Lord of the Rings
Ring of Fire (I think)

Some I can get frags from:
Raptor's Rainbows
Aussie Rainbows
Cat Eye's

More I have but are too small for fragging:
Darth Maul
Red Wines
Rastas
Pink Zippers (One of my favs)
Nuclear Greens
Purple Deaths

nellahtes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well, has it been decide how this is going to happen? if not can we can set up some individual trades.

killingseed2000

hobo of time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you mark everyones location on a map and work from that you can keep that cost at a min. start from one side east and work it one person at a time going west..

nellahtes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well ill take it that this is not going to happen any time soon. so if anyone is interested in some individual trades pm me. also if this does happen i am still in.

jpndave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be interested a high end swap as well. I did one on nano-reef and got burned there. Sent out a ton of really nice le stuff and got a stinking (literally) bag of dead junk. I have AOG, PPE, Spidermans, Fragglereef pink Elephants, dreamweavers, fire and ice, eagle eyes, and some others, many too small to frag yet.

jerryc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be interested a high end swap as well. I did one on nano-reef and got burned there. Sent out a ton of really nice le stuff and got a stinking (literally) bag of dead junk. I have AOG, PPE, Spidermans, Fragglereef pink Elephants, dreamweavers, fire and ice, eagle eyes, and some others, many too small to frag yet.

Id like to do a trade if your interested i have PD GD rainbow AOG and Mohawks.
Also have a few Zoe's for trade but I'm not replacing them as i get red of them

jerryc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can do
Mohawks
Nuclear Greens
Purple Death
May be a few others that i can get small frags off

R

reef-nut

View Badges
Yes, but I never received a frag last time. Sent out a few pieces and paid for NDA shipping only to get shafted. Will get in if I can trade with one of the more respected members on the sight (i.e. Marv, Jr., etc..)
This is the only problem I have with this sight. There should not be more respected members. Everybody should be treated the same and thats not the case here.

Nate82

Paitence Sucks...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
everyone is treated the same however like anything as you become more well known people respect you more... it's not a negative thing you just respect who you know more than who you don't... why do you think there's always feedback sections on forums.. so you know who you can trust and who you can't

FateX8

Frag Dragon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
exactly what nate said
but if you want to say it that way then EVERY site has those people that are more well known/respected
some people just have a better track record then others

R

reef-nut

View Badges
Yes, I understand that and I did not mean to bash anyone. Also, the ones that are well respected around here deserve what they get. They all have been here longer and have great track records and great knowledge. All I ask is to treat everyone equally, which could be improved. You have to admit, there is a group around here that gets all the attention and all the glory and if someone does not like me speaking up I will be glad to move on. Thank you!!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 64 34.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back