Thermosphere Zoa—4 polyps!!!!!

Item Price
$1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Saminpa

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2020
Messages
921
Reaction score
1,058
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a SBB coral 4 polyp Thermosphere for sale or trade. I’ll sell it for $250 plus shipping which depends on location or I’ll trade for a nice frag of rainbow chalice or a nice torch. Message with any questions or offers!!

DFB421F0-A1B6-462F-B076-3FCF8BC7DE45.jpeg
48ED07AC-43FD-4D72-A4A2-8583CBF4EF54.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Pic of the 4p and not a picture taking from an online vendor please.
 
Here’s a pic of my 4 polyp frag guys. The skirt does have the orange speckles, it’s a true SBB. iPhone pics lol
37AE434E-F4DE-49E9-BEF2-101706D21D19.jpeg
BBD7C4A7-9F76-4957-9532-7BAEE53B696F.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new