These are all over my 150 gal.

Robertchrisroph

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
236
Reaction score
40
Location
Ukiah ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20161003_131455.jpg
 
Looks like Turbo snails. What else is in the tank? How big are these and how long have they been around (that you've noticed)?
 
They are about two months old. And seem to be more babies every day. I had turbo snails but they all die. I have a lion fish that does not like anything in or around him so much that when I get turbo snails he will , I believe knock off glass and then my hermit crabs start to eat. Lol. I had narsius snails or what ever the long nose thing are. But that was six months ago. Um so must be turbos. Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new