!! These Coral Define Eye Candy !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Reef Pets

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's bad about eBay compared to purchasing them from a site? I always suggest bidding what you feel the market value is or the most you are willing to pay. If you win that's awesome and if you do not then they sold for more than you were willing to pay anyhow.

jerl77

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
becuze the bidding gets me hooked and i pay too much for the corals i just dont play the ebay game anymore i would buy off a site way before i buy off ebay and ebay there is no free shipping alot of site are over 250 free shipping jmo

OP
OP
Reef Pets

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta have self control. :wink: I know what you mean though. I believe you use to purchase from my auctions a lot in the past? Nearly anything I purchase I buy from eBay due to the great deals that can be found and some of the bidding can get a little crazy. But for the most part the coral still sells for much less on eBay than what you will find on a vendors site.
Ebay is much different from a site when it comes to free shipping. With a site the seller does not have to pay all of the fees that are associated with eBay. Ebay takes a large percentage of the sale which does not leave any room for free shipping.

jerl77

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i got alot of stuff in the past from you
u should really set up the website with the same corals and see how it goes i will be there buddy let me know looking for zoas and favia
Gotta have self control. :wink: I know what you mean though. I believe you use to purchase from my auctions a lot in the past? Nearly anything I purchase I buy from eBay due to the great deals that can be found and some of the bidding can get a little crazy. But for the most part the coral still sells for much less on eBay than what you will find on a vendors site.
Ebay is much different from a site when it comes to free shipping. With a site the seller does not have to pay all of the fees that are associated with eBay. Ebay takes a large percentage of the sale which does not leave any room for free shipping.

OP
OP
Reef Pets

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I remembered you. Honestly, we have loaded the site MANY times with the same quality coral and it just sets there for weeks at a time..... But, we will be loading up the site very soon. We had a couple large sales and have not put anything new on the site. Ill post on here once the site is full, probably be a week or so.
Gary

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back