!! These Coral Define Eye Candy !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where else can you find colors like these? They will be listed on this weeks auctions!
Let me know what you guys think...

UPDATE: I have posted these to eBay!

LINK: reef pets items - Get great deals on Pet Supplies items on eBay.com!

Gary

IMG_6664.jpg

IMG_6699.jpg

IMG_6703.jpg

IMG_6706.jpg

IMG_6711.jpg

IMG_6714.jpg

IMG_6718.jpg

IMG_6719.jpg

IMG_6720.jpg

IMG_6722.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reef Pets

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys! As for eBay, you don't have to be good at bidding to win. Trust me, I am not good at bidding either. I use to lose stuff all the time but now I use a sniper program. Google eBay sniper program and you will find several programs That bid for you. You basically enter the eBay auction number and the program automatically bids when there is two seconds remaining in the auction.

OP
OP
Reef Pets

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks!! Sorry, we can only combine shipping with coral that end on the same day. Meaning the auctions that are listed under Reef Pets can only be combined with auctions from Reef Pets and the same goes for the auctions that Austin Aqua Farms list. Many times we ship on completely separate days therefore its nearly impossible for us to combine shipping between the two.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 49 41.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 27.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back