These guys crack me up all the time.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aquaph8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2011
Messages
8,919
Reaction score
384
Location
Tucson, AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PICT0011-5_zps8f27f5ee.jpg


PICT00072_zps9becacd9.jpg
 
That's funny! I've never seen mine fight like that. They are fighting......right? LOL
 
I'm not sure what it is, the third one is in between them though. Maybe I have two males fighting over a female.
 
Haha! Conch are awesome.
 
Has anyone ever seen their conchs hopping across the sand bed? It is hilarious!
 
No video...it was 3am and I was zombie walking to the coffee pot. Will try to catch it again though
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new