Fire Shrimp Cleaning Midas Blenny

buzzojones

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2026
Messages
20
Reaction score
20
Location
New Lenox
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a little excited when I saw my fire shrimp clean my Midas blenny for the first time. These two crack me up. Pardon the rock on the sand - the Benny enjoys digging there and blowing sand out of his mouth
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new