Thinking of an upgrade

Jon F

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2021
Messages
36
Reaction score
67
Location
UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, so Aqua Nano 35l set up in January, already thinking to upgrade. Can't go as large as I've had in the past, just no room or the cash. My stand is built for a 45cm tank, so I was looking at 45cm cubes. The Waterbox 20 seems to fit the bill.

Everything on the tank can move over (I've gone bigger on everything) except the light. I'm using the standard 15w marineglow that ships with the 35.

So, what light should I look at? Fish, cuc and softoes are current stock,i just want to add a torch/hammer when I find the right one.

TLDR: good light for Waterbox 20 with fish/softies/easy lps

Thanks

Jon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new