Thinking Vizio for your next build? Think again!

Not really my style.

I came here to R2R and searched for problems about the brand and size and didn't find much. This thread was the psa for future people searching.
I hear ya, it you may be surprised how effective a bit of pressure from the LFS can be, consider posts on public reviews about their lack of customer service another PSA.

Seriously a tank had the bottom shatter after 6 months. That’s crap I ran an all glass 75 gallon for 22 years, moved it 5 times and it still was in excellent shape until I bumped up a bit.
 
I had this happen to me last night on my 150. It's been in the same spot never moved for under 4 years I came home to everything dead. I had a black tang several other high end Tangs some huge corals all ready for the bin.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new