Thirstysreef's SPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter thirst
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It’s an ugly farming tank haha

BFA91689-E122-4BB8-989C-04C983C8C987.jpeg
FFC84D76-8235-476B-BBDE-FE54A66B7165.jpeg

34F37927-C16D-4084-9452-33E1E744ED9C.jpeg
 
Been trying to learn what makes these speciosas grow long term, it has been a struggle. These I’ve had now around 5 months. Finally seeing some growth and encrustation, so very excited about that.

4DAF246C-3B72-44A4-B606-630B89ACC1F9.jpeg
These are incredible. Love the diversity in colors there.

Did ya find a secret or is it just time? I've had a maricultured one for about a month. Polyps out and happy but no encrusting going on that I can see.


Glad to see nice chunkers of PM. That's on my list for this tank. I'll shoot you a PM when the time comes. I think you may be somewhat local to me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new