This ich?

Is it contagious? Do I need to QT. I I’ll do the googling, but it seems you have dealt with this before?
It is viral and can be contagious, spreading to other fish of the same or closely related species if not tended to quickly
 
It is viral and can be contagious, spreading to other fish of the same or closely related species if not tended to quickly
Ok, I’ll hospital him up. And treat with maracyn 2... hopefully that will kick it. I think I feed them well now. But have not had these fish for very long.

THANKS for all your help!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new