This is a rainbow, right?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joe31415
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Joe31415

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2020
Messages
1,229
Reaction score
901
Location
Milwaukee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this on a whim today. It was labeled as either a Green or Watermelon BTA. My money is rainbow.
And it's only been in the tank for a few hours, so I'm assuming it's going to inflate over the next day or two.
rNrOUSu.jpg
h6m3C8M.jpg

Here's a link to the album if you can't see the pictures or want to look at a few others.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new