THIS IS AN AMAZING FORUM!!! CONGRATS R2R!

Dtackett

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I gotta say. ive been part of a lot of different hobby forums/groups for various hobbies and this is by far the best!

the amount of ACTUAL knowledge found on this forum dwarfs that of most other forums. this is not easy to do with this type of forum where its all inclusive. im by no means an expert in any part of this hobby and barely consider myself experienced in a few areas, however im very active in researching this hobby in every aspect I can think to research. then 5 minutes on this forum and I find a post by @Randy Holmes-Farley answering a question about something, that in all my research, ive never even heard of. then we goto another sub forum, diy. you get guys like me who like to build things and we tend to catch a lot of slack because "you cant build that and it work with any efficiency" yet you goto that subforum and not only do we get our questions answered, but the ideas are supported and advice, and in some cases, physical help is given!

then we have the venders. my word, most forums if someone criticizes the vendor they talk down to them to make them feel dumb but as far as ive seen, that doesn't happen here. ive questioned a couple venders and not only did they respond respectfully, but gave real information and ideas, came up with exactly what I asked for without being rude and showed me nothing but respect.

I cant say enough good about this forum. you guys are great. to the members who are constantly on trying to help, you make this forum what it is. thank you all.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It makes all the hard work worth it to see threads and posts like these. We pour our heart and soul into every aspect of this community and we thank you for your kind words of encouragement. :D

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks guys!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 40.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 36 28.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back