This is for you skinz!

rajkovich207

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2012
Messages
880
Reaction score
91
Location
northern suburbs of chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I'd jump on and share this one with ya! Finally the spring frag swap came around, dr Mac was letting his Tahitian 5" maximas go for $50. I had a great time, got a bunch of new goodies! Won a par bulb but best of all is my new clam! It's about an inch and a half long and is a reddish orange color, and what you can see in the pic is that it has blue in the center of the mantle! I shall call it the super maxi-man! Lol Jk. Believe it or not I only payed $28... Yes $28. Came home with some amazing stuff though!
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1368936634.044516.jpg

Sorry it's not the best pic, night shot with my iPhone using a small led flashlight for light lol


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new