This is going to take a while, but found a cool tank.

cba191

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
954
Location
salt lake city
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260214_145540.jpg
20260214_144659.jpg
20260214_144707.jpg
20260214_144807.jpg

I think I got a reasonable deal. It's a 48x24x30 150g custom with a starboard bottom. The stand is welded steel. I say it may take a while because I want to get everything used for less than $2k.
I've heard 30" deep tanks are a love/hate kind of tank. I just think they're gorgeous.
An emergency drain would have been nice, but I will probably do a water sensor in the overflow to shut off the return pump if necessary.
 
I see a beautiful Butterfly FOWLR in your future!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new