This Isn't What I thought it was... but

  • Thread starter Thread starter sntlewis
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sntlewis

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2014
Messages
60
Reaction score
24
Location
Eastern NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, I thought this coral was something else when I bought it. It wasn't (dang), but I liked it so no bigger.

But I would like to know what it is since it grows so well in my system. Sorry for the crappy cellphone pic and dirty glass (it sits right now right against the glass). It is the right middle coral.
id me.jpg
 
Maybe a better picture of it may help with ID. But at the angle of it. Maybe an orange lepastrea. But it is kinda hard to tell at the angle of the picture.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new