This makes me very mad!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Naiad
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Naiad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
2,347
Reaction score
1,067
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0


[emoji35]

I am assuming alcohol played a role in coming up with the idea as I can not possibly fathom the point. Other than the whole you can't tell me what I can or can't do attitude.
 
It says this video does not exist?
 
Oh is this the video of the morons who killed that poor almost extinct fish? Theyre getting federal charges for this
 
Oh is this the video of the morons who killed that poor extinct fish? Theyre getting federal charges for this
As they should! It's not like that is even a great swimming hole. It is a slit in the ground with 92 degree water. Even professional divers are unable to fully explore it.
 
What was the purpose of the skinny dipping? Three guys getting naked in a pool full of endangered fish I'm not sure what to make of that!
 
These guys are about as good as the people who put that baby bison in the back of their SUV because they thought it looked cold. :rolleyes: You know what they say about Karma!
 
These guys are about as good as the people who put that baby bison in the back of their SUV because they thought it looked cold. :rolleyes: You know what they say about Karma!
It sounds like those people were just stupid and meant well. These guys were just solely causing trouble. Both unfortunate though.

I hope someone got a good bison burger out of that though :/
 
What idiots. :-( a desert fish! Cool. And pretty lil things to.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new