This site needs some blenny love.

WhitePanther93

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
1,642
Reaction score
1,332
Location
Williamstown NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got this little guy.
IMG_2162.jpeg
IMG_2163.jpeg
My new starry blenny. It’s a pretty little fish, and how can you not love a blenny with a great personality.its always out and about and comes to the front to see me when I come to visit.


Who else has a blenny they just love?
 
He's been in my tank since Sept 2021.
Today he is missing. Can't find him anywhere. He's usually perched right in front. Didn't appear at feeding time either.
20230607_133054.jpg
So sorry, I hope he pops up soon.
 
Thanks, me too. It's been at leat a year since any fish added so I don't suspect aggression. Maybe it was just his time??
Hopefully he surprises you in the morning!
 
He's been in my tank since Sept 2021.
Today he is missing. Can't find him anywhere. He's usually perched right in front. Didn't appear at feeding time either.
20230607_133054.jpg

That's what I'm thinking too. Some Blennies live longer than others, but if you got him as an adult 3 years ago, it would have to be close.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new