Those with bigger cubes, What are you dosing?

Jakemac

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2013
Messages
376
Reaction score
53
Location
Western New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those with bigger cubes, What are you dosing?

I was thinking of getting the marine magic doser but thought to myself.... am i really going to need to dose?

I plan on a few SPS bust mostly LPS and softies

My question is what are you guys dosing and if you are whats your ammount of corals that you have in your tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new