Thought I had two pocillopora's

kevensquint

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2014
Messages
415
Reaction score
153
Location
montreal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm certain the green colony is a pocillopora and I thought the pink colony behind it was a pink variety with blue polyps. But I came across a Tyree rainbow stylo that looks a lot like this pink colony. Can anyone confirm?
IMG_20150130_184602~2.jpg
 
It looks to be a Stylophora but if you are not sure if it came fom Steve Tyree then I wouldn't tag that name on it.
 
Its the stylophora part of the name I'm interested in actually. I don't like to use the silly names people have given corals in the past 5 years, tbh.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new