Thought I'd Finally Join & Say Hi

13rodo

Lord of the Reefs
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2026
Messages
827
Reaction score
1,234
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I've been lurking on here for a while soaking up all the good advice. I started reefing and have had my tank going for about 6 months now. Enjoying it so far! Currently have an Innovative Marine 15g mixed reef. I didn't realize this hobby was a thing until one of my kid's TV shows mentioned a pistol shrimp. I didn't believe that was a real thing until I googled. One of the first links was R2R talking about keeping them and decided I had to start a tank (and yes I have a Randall's Pistol Shrimp paired with a Yasha Goby) :)

IMG_3576.jpeg DSC01505.jpeg IMG_3579.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new