Thought I'd share our wild pair A Leucokranos

  • Thread starter Thread starter NYAquatic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
 
very niCe..... what wholesaler sold them as WC.... just checking as I see they are for sale and very pricey... i might be interested.
 
makes me sad I sold the pair I had back in the late 90's...I only paid $ 50 for them at the time...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new