Thoughts and tips for aquascape for fluval evo

chrisgold

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2021
Messages
478
Reaction score
174
Location
middlesbrough
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello
I am looking to set up my fluval evo with a coral garden, i am more interested in corals than fish i owned a planted tropical tank a few years back and with the extra time on lockdown have decide to set up sat water nano tank.
I will post pics of thank now 8 weeks after setting up . I have about 10 zoa frags, a favia orlf some kind and an acan of some kind not sure of names?
I have an ai prime on order sould be here by Tuesday next week

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new