Thoughts on a 10g Waterbox Frag Tank - Apex DOS

chrishet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a custom Reef Savvy 70gal display with 20 gal custom MRC sump and I am getting tired of all the frags that are always laying around. I have a 10g Waterbox AIO with an AI Prime that I would like to setup next to my display. I want to keep the systems linked so I can manage just one set of parameters, alk, pH, NO3 and PO4 (possible?). Also, I am on the Reef Moonshiner program which basically means I am always adding trace elements to the system and ICP testing frequently. I was thinking about adding an Apex DOS to be used as an auto water changer between my DT and this frag tank (maybe 50% per day). I want to keep the systems in equilibrium if that makes sense. Thoughts?

OP
OP
chrishet

chrishet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I drilled the back of this AIO tank to plumb into my main system would something like this work well? 2 bulkheads, the one in the center chamber would be full siphon, the one in the last chamber would be for emergencies - Herbie
2022-02-04_15-14-56.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.2%

Back