Thoughts on clams.

occ_motorcycles

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2012
Messages
377
Reaction score
1
Location
Birmingham alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking about getting a clam but not sure the best type to get. Any suggestions? I have not had or felt with clams before so care level must be considered.
 
I am running a 150 watt k2 viper mh about 6inches off the top of water. And it's a 40breeder with 40breeder refuge/sump below.

I don't run a skimmer if that matters much.
 
I have a crocea clam. Pretty nice. they are small and suitable for 40gal tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new