Thoughts on my tank.

Metalhead670

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
79
Location
U.S.A
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you guys think of my tank. It is a 55 gallon FOWLR(might add some montis or zoas later tho). It has a clownfish a green chromis a pajama cardinal and a sailfin tang(I know... ) the clownfish is really the only fish that enjoys being in the open.

02BAA008-D439-4B69-9D75-9227C81292E1.jpeg
 
The first thing I would do is fill the tank up to the top. Is there a reason you don't?
It’s not technically mine as the tank has been there since I was 7.(my pap made it for me) I didn’t notice it until now... sorry :/ I mainly am trying to focus on space for the fish now.
 
+1. Fill it up to the top to help reduce splashing noise, give you a little added stability parameter-wise, and give the fish more swimming space
 
+1. Fill it up to the top to help reduce splashing noise, give you a little added stability parameter-wise, and give the fish more swimming space
Alright, I will talk to my pap about it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new