Thoughts on pico scape?

LivinTheSwreefLife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for feedback on my second attempt at an aquascape. Not sure yet whether I'll remove the rock on the bottom right. And planning to add one more small rock to round things out on the bottom left.

Please excuse the cloudy water and general rock dust/algae, it's cycling so I haven't been able to do a water change yet. And imagine the white rock is not a completely different color than the rest and sticking out like a sore thumb.

IMG_20200423_163721.jpg

Thanks for any input!

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like it...I personally would remove the rock on the right like you said. I like the more openness with the overhang over and empty sand bed (if you go with sand). Smaller tanks look smaller with the more rock that is used. That scape would look sweet covered in Acros :)

AC1211

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks good plus its a small reef it would not take a long time to change if you wanted too.

OP
OP
LivinTheSwreefLife

LivinTheSwreefLife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the feedback all! I removed the rock on the right and manuevered the ones on the left. Here's an updated pic. It also looks like my nitrites hit 0 today so I can finally do a water change and get it cleaned up!!
IMG_20200424_082545.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back