Thoughts on the ghl profulox 4 controller

Gharris527

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are your thought on this controller I have one that I love after I figured out how to set it up I keep having a Algae problem please help

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the GHL controller. I’ll be completely honest with you... you need a lot of time and patience to figure everything out. It seems to be a really well made product, though. The jury is still out for me on their customer service & support. With all that said, I’ve committed to GHL as a system moving forward. I would recommend it.

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love mine :) Well built, no issues to report. Took a bit of getting use to the programming language after switching over to it, but have had no issues with mine and would not choose any other controller.

OP
OP
Gharris527

Gharris527

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love mine :) Well built, no issues to report. Took a bit of getting use to the programming language after switching over to it, but have had no issues with mine and would not choose any other controller.
How often do u calibrate the probes

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6 months, ones In the tank overflow area, 1 year on the ones in the sump. In the last 3 years I have had to replace 2 PH, 1 ORP and 1 Salinity all on in the dirtier part of my tank the overflow :)

KH Director 6 months also.

That across 4 tanks.

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6 months, ones In the tank overflow area, 1 year on the ones in the sump. In the last 3 years I have had to replace 2 PH, 1 ORP and 1 Salinity all on in the dirtier part of my tank the overflow :)

KH Director 6 months also.

That across 4 tanks.

Don't want to hijack this thread, but which probes do you keep in overflow and why not all in sump?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back