Thoughts on this flow for my torch

FlameangelLover

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2025
Messages
842
Reaction score
831
Location
detroit
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My torch looked bad for a week and now this week after my water change he looks amazing but what’s yall thoughts on this flow? I would prefer to not move him but if need be I will
 
The flow is not too strong at all, but its pulling to one side. You can see the left polyp that gets most of the flow is retracted a bit, I would try to get a more back-and-forth type of flow, which I know is not easy, good luck.
 
The flow is not too strong at all, but its pulling to one side. You can see the left polyp that gets most of the flow is retracted a bit, I would try to get a more back-and-forth type of flow, which I know is not easy, good luck.
lol it’s not easy at all and I had such a hard time getting him to come out this much . You think I should move it or give it some more time first to accumulate? Hes been in my tank for 10 days
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new