Thoughts on this scopas tang

SALTWATER FISH HIPPIE

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2021
Messages
182
Reaction score
84
Location
47394
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a very good picture. Think it’s just a dark scopa or possibly a hybrid? I’m okay w it either way just curious and wanted opinions. Thank you.

IMG_1867.png
 
Not a heat picture. Think it’s just a dark scopa or possibly a hybrid? I’m okay w it either way just curious and wanted opinions. Thank you.

IMG_1867.png
Looks like just a young Scopas to me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new