Thoughts or comment on this chalice

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey beth.. Left you guys a message. :xd:

Sorry WWC, the info you have is wrong. The colony came to me from Indo, I sold Jason a piece and kept the rest and have only offered the 2 frags for sale in the US, and sold one piece to a collector in Brazil. If I was not the original importer then I would not have CITES to re-export. Just wanted to set the record straight on origin. We have more frags but are not offering any more for sale at this time.

Alpha Aquaculture

Designer Clownfish Hatchery
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry WWC, the info you have is wrong. The colony came to me from Indo, I sold Jason a piece and kept the rest and have only offered the 2 frags for sale in the US, and sold one piece to a collector in Brazil. If I was not the original importer then I would not have CITES to re-export. Just wanted to set the record straight on origin. We have more frags but are not offering any more for sale at this time.

I was planning on calling you to ask you the story but I am glad you cleared everything up here for all to see. I respect you for offering a frag that has completely healed up. That is rare in the business of chalice frags and I appreciate it. Thank you. Beautiful import :)

to keep the story straight, i originally purchased the coral from pacific east and did a lot of bartering with dr. mac to get the larger half of the small colony that he originally imported days before. the moment i saw it i knew it was something special and so did he, and it took a lot of convincing for him to sell it to me. what an incredible coral! i call it THE SPLIT DECISION and just found out that dr. mac is calling it santa fe sunrise. so here we go again with a coral with two names like the miami hurricane and pumpkin patch. victor got his frag directly from me when he visit last month. i have not released any other frags. congrats to the one that got it from pacific east.

We all should agree on one name. What do you think? Thanks for filling in the blanks.

Rukis

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like Split Decision!? it's definately one of the nicest chalices I own, besides the Touchdowm WM, and the Roadkill Chalice!!! Here's a pic of my frag;
e9997894.png

(JFox Split Decision in middle, JFox 4Color on top, JFox Crazy Fox on right.)

Last edited:

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 154 67.2%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back