Thoughts

  • Thread starter Thread starter LisaD
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LisaD

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
1
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On a biocube 29 for a dedicated seahorse tank. Thinking of converting me 75g into full reef which would displace me ponies but a biocube would fit nicely next to my recliner and I could get more enjoyment from them there anyway. Should I get the PC lighting or the metal halide put my frags in there too?


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
How many seahorses do you have and what type? Personally, I would stick with the PC lights and do lower light macroalgae. IMO, that would be a great contrast to the full blown reef tank.
 
I only have 2 H. erectus right now... If they stay in the 75 I would get more but not if I move them to a biocube


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new