Three Clownfish living together in harmony....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eyedogtor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Eyedogtor

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2019
Messages
59
Reaction score
185
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all,

When I set up my Waterbox 190 a few months ago, the LFS who was helping had a trio of awesome Davinci clownfish that had been traded in (they were a couple of years old). I was apprehensive about adding three to my tank, but the more time I watched them at the store, I didn't want to break them up - so I took the plunge, and they have been great in the tank for the past 2.5 months. Incredibly social and fun to watch, and really inseparable.

I'm not sure how common/uncommon this is but thought I would share.
20200104_113107.jpg
20200104_114530.jpg


Thanks,

Pat 20200102_150749.jpg
 
Good luck ! I have 4 in my 60gallon - only two seem to fight over who has what anemone - but the other two are happy go lucky
902B3169-8D0E-4894-8E2D-81A0DCA3B7E7.jpeg
 
They look like Picassos. If they’re from the same clutch, which could be the case, they may be able to live together for quite some time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new