• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Three Ecotech Versa Dosing Pumps, brand new in unopened box

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Asking $185 each which includes shipping. Comes with a $50 Dinkins gift card.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Somebody had a great question - you get a $50 Dinkins gift card for each one that you buy. If you buy all three that would be a $150 gift card.

kynan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So would you skip the GC and just ship 64 oz of phytoplankton w the pump for 185?

kynan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll take one. If you’re still up send me your pp or I will catch up in the morning.

get-salty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Anyone here got a reply back from this seller? He hasn’t said anything ever since I paid for the Versa since Tuesday. The profile looks good and I can see that he’s a business man and all.. but not one reply back to your buyer after payment received is a no no.

serkel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup I also waiting on a reply. Paid last Sunday and was supposed to got out on Monday. Nothing yet and waiting for a reply. I used PayPal so will see.

get-salty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Yup I also waiting on a reply. Paid last Sunday and was supposed to got out on Monday. Nothing yet and waiting for a reply. I used PayPal so will see.
This is super terrible for his business. First and last doing business with this guy. I’m going to waiting till Monday evening then file a claim Tues if nothing from him. Blows my mind he’s still doing business like this.

serkel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean when was the last time you tried to reach out to him? Also everything is a little hectic right now so maybe give him the opportunity to reply.

get-salty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I mean when was the last time you tried to reach out to him? Also everything is a little hectic right now so maybe give him the opportunity to reply.
This Tues. I know it’s just Tuesday. But that’s 3 business days. The fact that seller cut off communication after receiving payment is a red flag

Sitcher6

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here…I have PM’ed a couple times with no response. Hopefully they see these reply’s and get it sorted for us all!

serkel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well if you click on his name and see that he has been a member here since 2021. You can also see that he has viewed this page in the last 5 minutes. I have also sent him a text 2 times now today. So I’ll be a little more patient and then proceed from there. But I agree this is not sitting well at this point.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey y'all, I owe you such a huge apology. Quite a few things went completely off the rails this week. I'll be PMing everybody tonight. Entirely my fault - this is definitely not like us at all!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back